Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Good ole HOCKEY GAME

Lace up time

Games on

Second line

Shoot and score

Fresh dry socks after a game

I was out shooting with a 300 and went to the first ever organized pond hockey tournament in Stirling. It was pretty fun and it really got me missing lacing up the skates and hitting the ice. The sound of newly sharpened blades as they cut through the icy glass, the rush of the game, the challenge, the competition and the trickle of sweat that rolls down your back after the hardest two minutes of your life.

So I shot some tighter shots and things that I saw and felt made up the components of a hockey game. My favorite was always the feel of clean dry socks when my wet and achy feet were pulled out of the skates. From the looks of it others were enjoying it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment